Special episode this week!
The International Women’s Forum Cornerstone Conference was in Tel-Aviv this week, May 2016. As a member of the media, I was able to listen to lectures, interview prominent women, soak up the positive energy that was buzzing throughout and talk to the organizers and one of the sponsors.
IWF understands the power of the group, the mentoring and teaching.
One of its main missions is to cultivate young women leaders, as well as exchange ideas, learn and inspire and build leadership.
In this episode you will hear:
- How women can be confident without apology
- How we can be leaders without belittling
- How we can brag about our accomplishments without ego
- How we can push limits and erase boundaries
There are five short interviews in today’s episode:
- Crosby Cromwell: Director of External Affairs and Partnerships at IWF
- Dr. Mina Teicher: Professor of Mathematics and Neural Computation, ex-Chief Scientist of Israel
- Dr. Cady Coleman: NASA Astronaut
- Claudia Patton: Chief Talent Officer at Edelman
- Asma Chaabi: Moroccan Parliamentarian, first Moroccan female mayor, artist
- Mich Atagana: Head of Communications and Public Affairs for Google South Africa
- Ziva Patir: Previously the Director General of the Standards Institution of Israel, currently co-CEO at Patir Consultants
The podcast is very different this week to its usual format. I look forward to hearing your feedback. What do you think? Let me know on Facebook or at email@example.com
Have a great day and stay strong!